Easydry is fully committed to sustainable product development.
Easydry’s primary objective is to develop an innovative range of products using sustainable raw materials and processes to ensure minimal environmental impact.
A commitment to safeguarding the world’s environment extends to every step of production. Easydry has carefully and painstakingly forged every possible link in its supply chain to partner only with companies that can demonstrate their own commitment to sustainability and environmentally conscious processes.
Easydry takes its responsibilities seriously when sourcing raw materials:
- The trees that provide the raw materials come from sustainable, properly managed forestry. There is no use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, artificial irrigation, genetic modification or illegally harvested wood.
- Trees are grown on marginal land unsuitable for food crops or human habitation.
- Forestry sources are continuously monitored, assessed and certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Cultivation and production of Easydry's raw materials combined uses approximately 40 times less water than the cultivation of cotton.
Easydry partners only with companies that share its attitudes on sustainability and environmentally friendly processes.
Partner companies are extremely conscious of their responsibilities and adhere to the highest environmental standards.
- The European Eco Flower - Environmental process certification
- European Award for the Environment
- Nordic Ecolabel
- ISO 14001 - Environmental management system
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 - Confidence In Textiles certification
- Panda Mark
- ISO 9001 - Quality control
- OHSAS 18001 - Health and safety
All Easydry’s packaging is recyclable or biodegradable:
- Pallets are made from recycled cardboard and are themselves recyclable.
- Boxes are made from recycled and recyclable cardboard.
- Bags are made from 100% biodegradable/compostable eco-material.
- Din Certco 13432 certification achieved - European compostability test.
- ASTM D 6400 certification achieved - United States compostability test.
Easydry uses inks that are non-toxic, non-hazardous and water-soluble. A highly innovative process means colours can be combined with the eco-friendly raw materials to produce a totally safe, inert towel which is jet black, soft and highly absorbent.
Easydry towels are 100% biodegradable. They will fully biodegrade in compostable conditions within 12 weeks. Easydry fibres are part of nature's cycle - they come from nature and return to nature.
Easydry towels are recyclable and can be recycled with cardboard/paper waste.
All packaging is compostable or recyclable.