Refoil Catering Heavy Grade
This heavy-duty catering roll foil is made from the same premium-quality recycled aluminium as all other Refoil products, but it's a little thinner, at 14 microns. You get the cost-effectiveness of catering rolls, but with a professional-grade salon foil.
FOR THE COLOURIST WHO LIKES:
Thinner foil (14 microns)
To foil with different and/or wider foil widths
A large quantity for less
To buy in bulk
Roll dimensions: 150m x 44cm
Thickness: Medium grade (14 microns)
|Options||Price per box|
|Box of 6||$28.95|
Refoil Catering Heavy Grade
Cotton v's Easdry Disposable Towels
Reduce your carbon footprint by replacing your cotton towels with Easysdry disposable towels. When you cut out laundry and reduce your electricity usage, you are reducing the need to burn fossil fuels. This lowers the level of harmful gases entering the atmosphere.
Easydry towels are 100% biodegradable. Cotton towels are often mixed with synthetics that do not break down for thousands of years. When cotton towels are thrown out they end up in landfills. The list of damaging effects landfill sites have on the environment and wildlife is endless.
• An average washing load releases up to 700,000 individual microplastics and 50 litres of chemically contaminated water into rivers and oceans.
• Most salons use bleach to clean their towels which contaminates the surroundings further.
A typical salon wastes a staggering 60,000 litres each year on laundry alone. One of the most severe crises facing cities is water shortages. Make the switch to Easydry disposables and reduce your salon’s water waste.
• Additionally, the cultivation of Easydry's raw materials uses approximately 40 times less water than the cultivation of cotton.
Laundering a cotton towel costs you $0.89 while an Easydry towel costs as little as $0.39. Let’s breakdown these costs:
Slash your electricity bill by 50% when you switch from cotton to disposable towels. Escape the huge electricity bills associated with laundering cotton towels by turning off your washing machines and dryers.
Save 87 hours per month on labour costs related to laundry - gathering, washing, drying, folding and restocking your towel shelves.
Let’s take a look at the hidden laundry costs you can avoid:
• Buying cotton towels and replacing worn out, discoloured towels.
• Purchasing washing machines and dryers, servicing them with breakdown callouts.
• Endless supplies of detergents.
A 4-stylist salon spends 3 hours per day on cotton towel laundry. Create a stress-free salon with a constant supply of Easydry towels ready to go for clients. You can now put this saved time towards a more productive use when you switch to Easydry:
• Now that your staff are not running around doing laundry, they can take on more clients. An increase in clients means one thing… an increase in profits.
• More time for training trainees and juniors who are usually put on laundry duties. You can now get them qualified sooner.
Is Refoil 100% recyclable?
How big should I make my crushed Refoil balls?
What happens to Refoil when it goes into the mixed recycling bin?
Can I recycle Refoil that's covered in colour or bleach? What happens to the chemicals in the recycling process?
Orders placed before 1pm shipped same day.
Estimated shipping times per state:
QLD, NSW & ACT 1 to 3 business days
VIC 2 to 4 business days
SA & TAS 3 to 5 business days
WA & NT 5 to 8 business days
Moving from cotton towels to hygienic eco disposable towels may seem like a daunting prospect and one that isn't made any easier by the number of eco salon towels brands on the market. I chose Zimples because the waffled texture gives a beautiful, light and soft feel while also being very absorbent, plus the size is perfect for all salon services.